- How To Crochet The Four Leaf Clover Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Blooming Flower Crochet Square Works Up Super Fast
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Organize Your Closet With This Clever Hanging Storage Idea
- Victorian Dream Lacy Granny Square Crochet Pattern
This adorable lion square would make a wonderful addition to a baby blanket. Cute and friendly looking, this Lion Square: 8″x8″ by Maggie Menzel is a great pattern with a cute design which is fast to work up and easy to size up. So adorable, this pattern is also perfect for charity projects.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Sizes Included: 8″ x 8″ square
Yarn Shown: Wool of the Andes Worsted Yarn
Needles/Hooks Suggested: Size I (5.5mm): crochet hook
Fiber Type: Wool & Blends
Weight: Worsted/Hvy Worsted
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knit Picks
Thanks to Maggie Menzel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.