- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
- Pretty And Cozy Dainty Bow Crochet Arm Warmers
- Easy to Make Crochet Vest Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
This adorable lion square would make a wonderful addition to a baby blanket. Cute and friendly looking, this Lion Square: 8″x8″ by Maggie Menzel is a great pattern with a cute design which is fast to work up and easy to size up. So adorable, this pattern is also perfect for charity projects.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Sizes Included: 8″ x 8″ square
Yarn Shown: Wool of the Andes Worsted Yarn
Needles/Hooks Suggested: Size I (5.5mm): crochet hook
Fiber Type: Wool & Blends
Weight: Worsted/Hvy Worsted
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knit Picks
Thanks to Maggie Menzel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.