- [Free Pattern] This Easy Dishcloth Looks Great And Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- Crochet Pillow Pattern For The Creative Crafters
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
I must admit: to me, gift cards are a gift that’s less meaningful, less thoughtful. Unless… I add a thoughtful gift card holder, something that looks like this little guy. It’s creative, cute and capable to make you fall in love with it. You can make this litte guy in just one busy evening. This Snowman Gift Card Holder by ChiWei Ranck is so darn cute! It adds cuteness and perfection to any gift but also looks so precious as ornament in any Christmas tree. Adorable decoration for anything you can think of, and is a great scrapbuster too.
Dress up a plain gift card with this cute snowman gift card holder. It’s worked in rounds, with the arms and accessories attached later. Use a G hook with a fairly tight gauge to get it the right size for a gift card.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: One Dog Woof
Thanks to ChiWei Ranck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.