- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
Hey, look at me! I’m, like, so cute! And we agree! Add this lovely crochet elephant pattern to your collection. You won’t regret it!
She is adorable and super cute! She totally looks like a star with that flower crown and the little bird and the balloon keep adding to the playfulness feeling we all feel when we look at her.
Elephant Amigurumi by Spin a Yarn Crochet will certainly get your kid’s attention. The patterns for the flowers, the balloon and the little bird are also included in the pattern. What a great way to teach your kids about nature and the beautiful world of animals!
Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern
For the elephant:
4mm hook (I use these hooks!);
Color Made Easy in Shade (approx 200g);
White felt for toenails;
White sewing thread and sewing needle to sew on toenails;
Black crochet thread for eye;
For the flowers:
Color Made Easy in Millennial;
Loops & Threads Capri in White;
For the bird:
Caron Simply Soft in Sunshine;
Black Crochet Thread;
For the balloon:
Caron Simply Soft in Harvest Red;
Black crochet thread.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern.
Thanks to Spin a Yarn Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.