- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Genius Headband Pattern With Flower
- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- 10 Easy Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
Such a fabulous blanket! This striking crochet blanket pattern with a lovely clever design is a very interesting project and great stash buster too. Green Tea Fields Blanket by Magdalene Lee inspired by the green tea plantations of O’Sulloc Tea Museum in Jeju is trying out a new concept: a pattern with stitch counts calculated based on the maker’s gauge.
Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK (DK; 100% acrylic; 100g/322 yards per ball)
● You may substitute any DK, worsted or aran-weight yarn
Hook: 4.0mm (US G) (Photos show a 4.5mm hook because I crochet tightly)
● 5.0 mm (US H) hook with worsted, and 6.0 mm (US J) hook with aran-weight
Colors and Yarn Estimates
12 colors, with 6 pairs of colors
I used less than 50g (161 yards) each of Stylecraft Special DK in the following colors:
B1: Kelly Green
D2: Cloud Blue
Terms: All work is in US terminology
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern.
Thanks to Magdalene Lee for the article inspiration and featured image.