- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- Crochet Mandala Placemats To Decorate Your Table In Style
- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
Easy and quick crochet baby booties are great to make and here is a simple, quick and rewarding pattern. With just a bit of practice, one can make this baby booties in literally minutes. Two-Color Baby Booties by Salena Baca is the perfect cute pattern to use for gifts for any baby you love or for a baby in need! The pattern works excellent as a last minute gift and matched with a cut hat makes the lovely adorable gift and certainly eye catching.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.