- Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- Corinne Corey Bundy Shared Butterfly granny square throw blanket
I’m loving flowery crochet these days. This Big Flower Coaster by Crochet Land is perfect for anyone who still enjoys sitting down to have a coffee, tea or any drink with family and friends. I love seeing how beautiful this design looks in different colors. The written pattern is for a 9 petal crochet flower coaster.
You can make this flower in desired size. The size will depend on your yarn size. Note! Begin with recommended hook size from yarn label, but then feel free to experiment with different size hooks for different size flowers. […]
Flower above: 2 2/8” (6cm) diameter
Flower in the pattern: 3 2/8” (8cm) diameter (Source)
Thanks to Crochet Land for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you are interested in learning how to make 8 and 12 petal crochet flower coasters Please Continue To The Next Page to watch the video tutorials.