- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
This is really a simple pattern where the yarn is doing most of the work. Trio Blanket by Susan Carlson with a simple and rhythmic stitch looks absolutely fabulous. All those wonderful colors together with a great pattern create a beautiful blanket. The combination delivers a warm feeling that will touch your heart and soul.
Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Sample A: 33” x 64” (84cm x 162cm)
Sample B: 38” x 50” (97cm x 128cm)
Hook: 3.5mm (E)
Stitches used (US Terms): ch, hdc, dc
Skill Level: Easy
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Felted Button.
Thanks to Susan Carlson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.