- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Chicken Potholder To Brighten Up Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Daisy Afghan Is Absolutely Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
If you’ve ever heard of the benefits of weighted blankets for insomnia, this pattern needs not much introduction. For those who’ve never heard of this concept, you can read more here about how something so simple as sleeping with weighted blankets can be a solution to stress, anxiety, insomnia and more. Big Man’s Weighted Blankie by Tracy Johnson is a very simple blanket with a substantial weight to it ( apparently, the recommended weight to obtain the benefit of curing insomnia should be around 10% of the body weight).
If you need help falling asleep faster and sleeping longer, you must try this pattern. You may be very pleasantly surprised! It’s much better than anything you can buy. It’s full of comfort and warmth and you’ll finally get some good night’s sleep!
Super Easy Weighted Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Ever hear of a weighted blanket to cure insomnia!!?? I made one for my husband out of Bernat Mega Bulky and it really worked! This yarn is heavy and thick, yet super soft, and worked perfectly! It put him to sleep and may even reduce his restless leg syndrome! No need to add anything else to the weight from my experience.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get your Super Easy Weighted Blanket Free Crochet Pattern at Tracy Johnson.
Thanks to Tracy Johnson for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!