- Fun And Quick Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
This really fun and easy infant car seat cover project makes a pretty and useful gift. This Baby Car Seat Blanket by Not My Nana’s Crochet is made in Primrose Stitch and has two holes in it. This way the car seat can be buckled without having to take the blanket off of the baby and the baby cannot kick it off and get cold.
Finished size: 17 ½” wide x 18 ½” long
# 4 yarn (I used Sensations Little Treat)I Hook (5.5 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Not My Nana’s Crochet!
Thanks to Not My Nana’s Crochet! for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.