- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- [Free Pattern] So Simple, So Beautiful! This Flapper Hat Pattern Is So Adorable!
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- Easy And Adorable Summer Crochet Baby Blanket
This really fun and easy infant car seat cover project makes a pretty and useful gift. This Baby Car Seat Blanket by Not My Nana’s Crochet is made in Primrose Stitch and has two holes in it. This way the car seat can be buckled without having to take the blanket off of the baby and the baby cannot kick it off and get cold.
Finished size: 17 ½” wide x 18 ½” long
# 4 yarn (I used Sensations Little Treat)I Hook (5.5 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Not My Nana’s Crochet!
Thanks to Not My Nana’s Crochet! for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.