- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: The Treble Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
Your key to comfort in a spring day is wearing a cozy spring sweater in pretty pastels or other colors that make you feel light and bright. As a crocheter you need a great spring sweater crochet pattern that creates the perfect sweater for the warmer season.
“Keeping cozy in a sweater is easy but keeping cozy in a sweater you made yourself is so awesome. Sherbet Sweater free crochet pattern, designed by Divine Debris is written for 7/8 colors but you can make it with as many or as few colors as you’d like. It’s great for stash busting all those bulky yarns you have around and it will keep you warm when you get start working on your next pattern (there’s always a next pattern) :smiley:”
Spring Sweater Crochet Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
Bulky/ size #5 weight yarn
Specifics listed below in the measurements
I used Anti-Pilling Bamboo
Stitch markers (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Spring Sweater Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.