- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
- Turn A Granny Square Into A Cute Reindeer Hotpad
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
“Nothing says “Halloween season” quite like candy corn. It is iconic, if gross to eat (in my opinion), and immediately recognizable. This is why I wanted to make a pair of fun ami candy corn earrings this year, because they’re just too cute and a fun fashion statement that says “yes, I am ready for Halloween!” “
Candy Corn Earrings by Divine Debris are so cute, you will love these adorable earrings and so will everyone else.
Candy Corn Earrings Free Crochet Pattern
1.80 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Less than .1 oz
Needle that will weave in your ends
Metal french hooks
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.