- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Feather And Fan Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Lady Bug Is Just Too Sweet!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch
“Nothing says “Halloween season” quite like candy corn. It is iconic, if gross to eat (in my opinion), and immediately recognizable. This is why I wanted to make a pair of fun ami candy corn earrings this year, because they’re just too cute and a fun fashion statement that says “yes, I am ready for Halloween!” “
Candy Corn Earrings by Divine Debris are so cute, you will love these adorable earrings and so will everyone else.
Candy Corn Earrings Free Crochet Pattern
1.80 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Less than .1 oz
Needle that will weave in your ends
Metal french hooks
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.