- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- Mesmerizing Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
This quick and easy poncho is one of the fastest and easiest crochet poncho patterns ever! When is last time you came across a poncho pattern that can be done in one sitting? Everyday Poncho by Pam Grice works up in a matter of hours and can be easily adjusted to any size: from petite to plus sizes. This poncho pattern is perfect for your craft fair inventory, to whip up as a quick gift or something special just for you to wear everyday and everywhere.
Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern
• 460 yards of super bulky (6) weight yarn.
I used Lion Brand Hometown USA (4 oz (113 g) , 64 yds (59 m), 100% acrylic) in the Little Rock Granite colorway.
• Crochet hook US size P (11.50 mm)
• Tapestry needle
• Tape measure
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern .
Thanks to Pam Grice for the article inspiration and featured image.