- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- Color Block Crochet Grocery Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Shell Bookmark Is The Perfect Gift For Any Book Lover!
This lovely snowman crochet pattern is simple and fun. Learn how to turn a granny hexagon into a soft toy that will be loved by your little one. It’s easy and adorable and makes a great gift for a baby or toddler. Snowman Granny Hexagon Lovey by Crochet at Teri’s is an easy to follow pattern and if you need help, there are also lots of photo-instructions.
Snowman Lovey Crochet Pattern
Hayfield Bonus White 0961 – 40g
Hayfield Bonus Main Hat Colour – 8g
Hayfield Bonus Burnt Orange 0947 – Oddment
Hayfield Bonus Black 0965 – Oddment
3mm Crochet Hook
Hi-Loft Quality Stuffing
Needle for Sewing
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Crochet at Teri’s for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!