- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
Bright, cheerful and unique, this wonderful crochet pattern would make many non-crocheters wishing they knew how to crochet! Serape Lovey Blanket free crochet pattern by Bethany Dearden features a cute coyote on top, your baby will surely love. Worked with Baby Hugs, a soft, squishy yarn designed specifically for babies, this lovey provides comfort and soothing and is safe for a baby or toddler to have at sleep time.
Crochet Serape Lovey Free Pattern
What you need:
– J Hook, G Hook
– Red Heart Baby Hugs in Pool, Dolphin, Teddy, Shell, Ink, and Peachie
– Darning Needle
– 12mm Safety Eyes
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Serape Lovey Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Whistle and Ivy.
Thanks to Bethany Dearden for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.