- Very Easy One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Creative Crochet Danish Heart Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- Cute Crochet Baby Cardigan To Make For A New Baby
Bright, cheerful and unique, this wonderful crochet pattern would make many non-crocheters wishing they knew how to crochet! Serape Lovey Blanket free crochet pattern by Bethany Dearden features a cute coyote on top, your baby will surely love. Worked with Baby Hugs, a soft, squishy yarn designed specifically for babies, this lovey provides comfort and soothing and is safe for a baby or toddler to have at sleep time.
Crochet Serape Lovey Free Pattern
What you need:
– J Hook, G Hook
– Red Heart Baby Hugs in Pool, Dolphin, Teddy, Shell, Ink, and Peachie
– Darning Needle
– 12mm Safety Eyes
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Serape Lovey Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Whistle and Ivy.
Thanks to Bethany Dearden for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.