- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Loop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
This fun crochet hat is so silly and cute! Oma’s Curlers Hat by Sara Sach is an easy pattern that works up fast and is so much fun. Like someone says”So, so funny! Nobody needs a hat like this, but don’t we all want one?”This quick project is very fun for a Halloween costume or for anyone who loves odd hats.
Super-Fun Crochet Hat Free Pattern
Crochet Hook – K / 6.50 MM
Yarn- Red Heart Super Saver (4) (3.5 oz) Grey Heather
15 – 20 Foam Curlers
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this super silly and fun Oma’s Curlers Hat Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Sara Sach for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!