- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
What an interesting construction! You’ll need to know how to slip stitch crochet to make this cute free crochet pumpkin pattern with an adorable knit-look. Harvest Pumpkin by Emmy Faranda is easy to customize by using different weight yarns and by changing the length of your rows, adding or subtracting pattern repeats or by simply using more or less stuffing.
Happy First Day of Autumn! To celebrate, my Harvest Pumpkin Crochet Pattern will be free through the weekend! (until approx 9/23/2018 11:59 PM) Please enjoy! All I ask in return is be my tester/editor and to let me know of any questions, errors or concerns you find in the pattern. Thank you so much!
Free Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
Following the pattern as written with worsted weight yarn and a J hook will result in a pumpkin approximately 4-5 inches across and about 3-4 inches tall. It all depends on how much you fill, whether or not you choose to “squash” it, and several other factors. Each one will look different!
Samples shown in Lion Brand Wool-Ease.
More Cute Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Cute Free Crochet Pumpkin Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Emmy Faranda.
Thanks to Emmy Faranda for the article inspiration and featured image.