- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- Front Post Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Colorful Crocheted Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
Don’t let this crochet wriggle blanket pattern intimidate you, it is absolutely gorgeous and not that difficult to crochet as you may think. You can have so much fun making this crochet Wriggle Blanket designed by Alison Russell’s Crochet. It is an amazing pattern you can use to make not only baby blankets but also big play mats, bedside rugs, nursery rugs, bath mats, and large winter throws. This is a great pattern for making a pet blanket or a play rug from all your small scraps of yarn. You can make it any size you wish and you will have a lot of fun crocheting it!
Crochet Wriggle Blanket Pattern
Woolcraft double knitting you can try any yarn. Use scrap yarn to mack the mesh part if you want to.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really beautiful crochet wriggle blanket.
Thanks to Alison Russell’s Craft Channel for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day.