- Gorgeous Large Super-Textured, Decorative Floral Block
- [Free Pattern] Fully Fun, Silly, And Adorable Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Bag Pattern Loaded With Bohemian Charm Can Be Done In Just A Few Hours.
- Little Lacy Toddler Dress With Flowers
Really beautiful and mindless baby blanket you can make just for the fun of it! The Sideways Shell Baby Afghan by Donna Laing works up quickly and the stitch is easy and relaxing, a great pattern for beginners or when you want a meditative project. Easy, beautiful and practical, this baby blanket is perfect as your baby grows into a toddler.
The pattern can be adjusted to any size, made in any yarn with any size hook. It is a multiple of 3 sts, + 2 sts.)
Pattern suggests 18 oz 4-ply yarn, no yardage given.
It works up quickly and is easy for any beginner to feel a sense of accomplishment.
Gauge: 1 cluster = 1 inch, and 3 rows = 2 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Project Linus
Thanks to Donna Laing for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.