- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Peacock Feather Square Will Make A Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Starburst Hotpad Pattern Is Amazing
- 3 Useful Crochet Cheat Sheets Every Crocheter Needs
- 6 Free Crochet Flower Granny Square Patterns Featuring Chrysanthemum Flowers
This quick tutorial features the Herringbone Half Double Crochet Stitch (Hhdc). This crochet stitch looks great in blankets, scarves and almost anything. If you want to speed up your experience when working this stitch, watch the 2 Quick Tips for working smoother, quicker stitches offered to you by Jennifer Pionk aka A Crocheted Simplicity.
They will totally help you find your own groove when working the Hhdc.
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.