- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
This quick tutorial features the Herringbone Half Double Crochet Stitch (Hhdc). This crochet stitch looks great in blankets, scarves and almost anything. If you want to speed up your experience when working this stitch, watch the 2 Quick Tips for working smoother, quicker stitches offered to you by Jennifer Pionk aka A Crocheted Simplicity.
They will totally help you find your own groove when working the Hhdc.
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.