- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
This quick tutorial features the Herringbone Half Double Crochet Stitch (Hhdc). This crochet stitch looks great in blankets, scarves and almost anything. If you want to speed up your experience when working this stitch, watch the 2 Quick Tips for working smoother, quicker stitches offered to you by Jennifer Pionk aka A Crocheted Simplicity.
They will totally help you find your own groove when working the Hhdc.
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.