- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
During holiday season, the kitchen is the space where pretty much everybody spends more time than any other time of the year. Having a cute Christmas apron not only protects your clothes from spots but also adds cheer and a Christmassy feeling and helps you look your best when baking in the kitchen This Christmas Snowflake Hostess Apron by Tammy Hildebrandt is cute and fun for yourself or a wonderful gift for a friend. Every person who loves to be in the kitchen will absolutely love this wonderful gift idea.
RED HEART® Shimmer®: 2 (2, 3, 3, 4, 4) balls 1929 Red A and 1 (1, 2, 2, 3, 3) balls 1010 Snow B
Crochet Hooks: 5mm [US H-8] and 6mm [US J-10]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.