- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- Simple Poncho Crochet Pattern
- Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
- Insanely Cute And Simple Crochet Baby Blanket With A Twist [Free Crochet Patterns]
During holiday season, the kitchen is the space where pretty much everybody spends more time than any other time of the year. Having a cute Christmas apron not only protects your clothes from spots but also adds cheer and a Christmassy feeling and helps you look your best when baking in the kitchen This Christmas Snowflake Hostess Apron by Tammy Hildebrandt is cute and fun for yourself or a wonderful gift for a friend. Every person who loves to be in the kitchen will absolutely love this wonderful gift idea.
RED HEART® Shimmer®: 2 (2, 3, 3, 4, 4) balls 1929 Red A and 1 (1, 2, 2, 3, 3) balls 1010 Snow B
Crochet Hooks: 5mm [US H-8] and 6mm [US J-10]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Tammy Hildebrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.