- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
This absolutely stunning Kaleidoscope blanket with a beautiful geometric design made of triangles, squares, and octagons, is a wonderful way to celebrate your colourwork crochet skills. With an amazing combination of flat stitches with post stitches and popcorns, The Kaleidoscope Blanket designed by Catherine Bligh is a unique heirloom blanket that’s full of rich texture and colour.
The Kaleidoscope Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
It measures 63”/157cm across at the widest point, perfect for the top of a double bed.
There are three colourways to choose from, each creating a wholly different effect. Jewellery Box takes
inspiration from rich jewel colours, a striking contrast against the white; Old Rose is a more vintage floral
colourway; and Tequila Sunrise is bold and warm, named for the colours in the classic cocktail.
It’s not a project for a novice, but it’s absolutely suitable for somebody who wants to try colourwork for
the first time. There are lots of pictures to help with the written instructions.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Catherine Bligh for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!