- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- Quick And Easy Afghan Square With A Unique Touch [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
Get into the holiday spirit with an easy Santa’s Belly mug cozy. You can literally put it together in just a few minutes. Make this fun cozy for yourself, throw it into a basket with some coffee or a mug and make a great gift for someone. Santa Belly Cozy by Divine Debris works up quickly and is fun and, if you did it in green instead of red you’d have a St. Paddy’s pattern too!
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
- .8 oz. / 42 yards
- I used Red Heart Super Saver
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.