- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Gorgeous Reversible Five Sided Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
Get into the holiday spirit with an easy Santa’s Belly mug cozy. You can literally put it together in just a few minutes. Make this fun cozy for yourself, throw it into a basket with some coffee or a mug and make a great gift for someone. Santa Belly Cozy by Divine Debris works up quickly and is fun and, if you did it in green instead of red you’d have a St. Paddy’s pattern too!
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
- .8 oz. / 42 yards
- I used Red Heart Super Saver
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.