- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- Wonderfully Pretty Little Wilde Flower Square
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
Get into the holiday spirit with an easy Santa’s Belly mug cozy. You can literally put it together in just a few minutes. Make this fun cozy for yourself, throw it into a basket with some coffee or a mug and make a great gift for someone. Santa Belly Cozy by Divine Debris works up quickly and is fun and, if you did it in green instead of red you’d have a St. Paddy’s pattern too!
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
- .8 oz. / 42 yards
- I used Red Heart Super Saver
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.