- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- [No Longer Online] This Is The Perfect Peacock Doily For Your Home
Get into the holiday spirit with an easy Santa’s Belly mug cozy. You can literally put it together in just a few minutes. Make this fun cozy for yourself, throw it into a basket with some coffee or a mug and make a great gift for someone. Santa Belly Cozy by Divine Debris works up quickly and is fun and, if you did it in green instead of red you’d have a St. Paddy’s pattern too!
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
- .8 oz. / 42 yards
- I used Red Heart Super Saver
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.