- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
Learn how to do a single crochet with these easy instructions and video from I am Kristin. The single crochet is the most basic and the simplest crochet stitch and easy to understand instructions are so important when you’re just starting your crochet journey. Follow along with Kristin and get started with ease and don’t forget to have fun in the process.
Thanks to I am Kristin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.