- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Free Pattern] Crochet for Pets: Cat Nap Throw Blanket
Here’s is a simple and quick baby blanket pattern for beginner crocheters. Amari Baby Blanket by V. Noël is an easy beginner friendly project that requires basic stitches to be completed. If you know how to simple crochet, double crochet and chain, making this baby blanket will be really fun. The baby blanket size can be easily customized by adjusting the foundation chain.
Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
Suggested yarn Bernat Baby Coordinates Ombres
Caron Simply Soft Solids
Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn!
Yarn weight Aran (8 wpi) ?
Hook size 6.5 mm (K)
Yardage 800 – 900 yards (732 – 823 m)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters at: V. Noël.
Thanks to V. Noël for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.