- Fabulous Crochet Square With A Magical Design
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- [Photo Tutorial] Mix And Match The Yarn Colors In This Zig Zag Crochet Afghan To Complement Your Home Decor
Make a beautiful and unique crochet cushion cover with flowers using this absolutely stunning large floral-themed, boho block. Wildflower Cushion Block by Jen Tyler uses pretty basic stitches to create an exciting design. Try different colorways, the pattern is designed in such a way that, depending on how you use your colours, light, and dark shades, the flower pattern will change! No two blocks will look the same.
Crochet Cushion Cover With Flowers
I used 1 x 100 ball for each colour ( with yarn left over from each ball to make at least 2 x blocks ). For the borders and outline, order an extra 100g ball.
Colourways Scheepjes Colour Crafter 100% Acrylic DK
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!