- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
Make a beautiful and unique crochet cushion cover with flowers using this absolutely stunning large floral-themed, boho block. Wildflower Cushion Block by Jen Tyler uses pretty basic stitches to create an exciting design. Try different colorways, the pattern is designed in such a way that, depending on how you use your colours, light, and dark shades, the flower pattern will change! No two blocks will look the same.
Crochet Cushion Cover With Flowers
I used 1 x 100 ball for each colour ( with yarn left over from each ball to make at least 2 x blocks ). For the borders and outline, order an extra 100g ball.
Colourways Scheepjes Colour Crafter 100% Acrylic DK
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!