- Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
- Sweet And Easy Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
Everyone has had a teddy bear at some point in their life. Many people keep their cuddling teddy bears even as they grow older. There is no better gift than a teddy bear. Moreover, a teddy bear is one of the few gifts that are actually appropriate for just about every special event/ day. Whether it is Valentine’s Day or Christmas, Mother’s Day, or Graduation, a teddy bear is perfect for every occasion.
Hug Me Bear Lovey by Nicole Chase makes the perfect gift for a new baby or expecting mom. With his cute little face, this teddy bear lovey will capture the heart of your little one.
Teddy Bear Lovey Free Crochet Pattern
Hook Size: 4.0mm (G), 5.0mm (H)
Yarn Weight: Medium (4), Worsted
Yarn Used: WeCrochet/Knit Picks Brava Worsted
Yardage: color A (brown): 35 yds, color B (cream): 39 yds, color C (burgundy): 11 yds, color D (dark brown): 1 yd
Other Materials: poly-fil stuffing, 9mm safety eyes
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Nicole Chase for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!