- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Try this beautiful puff and fans crochet stitch, it’s perfect for so many crochet projects. From beanies and scarves to baby blankets, you can use this unique crochet stitch to make pretty much anything. It’s all up to you! Puff And Fans Crochet Stitch designed by Marcia Gomezcoello Creations it’s easy to learn and makes crocheting so much fun.
The pattern in English is written on the video so in order to get the step by step pattern you will need to hit the play button and to follow along. It’s really simple.
Puff And Fans Crochet Stitch
You can use thin or medium size of yarn. You can use crochet # 2, 3. Multiples of 8+7
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
The Puff And Fans Crochet Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Marcia Gomezcoello Creations has the pattern written step-by-step on the video so all you have to do to get the written pattern is to hit the play button and to watch the video tutorial.
Thanks to Marcia Gomezcoello Creations for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!