- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Spiro Star Flower Square
Have fun with this free party hat crochet pattern. “Party Hat by Melissa Hassler is a fun & FREE Party Hat crochet pattern. It is easy to follow which makes it great for crochet beginners. The pattern is written for child & adult sizes. This pointy & unique crochet hat would be perfect for New Year’s Eve. The 2021 corner to corner (c2c) graph will be updated each year.”
Free Party Hat Crochet Pattern
H 5mm crochet hook or hook needed to obtain gauge for hat
E 3.5mm crochet hook for c2c graph
yarn: worsted weight (#4) in black, white, red, yellow, green and blue
large pom pom maker
hot melt adhesive
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!