- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
- Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
- Beautiful Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern Anyone Would Wear
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
The Easy Crochet Mat Stitch pattern is going to be one of your go-to patterns for baby blankets. This lacy version of a shell stitch is a pretty easy stitch pattern you can use to make beautiful gifts. The Easy Crochet Mat Stitch by Creative Grandma is a very easy 2-row repeat which creates a beautiful lacy shell stitch pattern.
The red and white sample is just gorgeous and the color combo is perfect for this time of the year. Beautiful and so Christmasy! ICE yarns are always something extra special, the red and white yarns are stunning!
Easy Crochet Mat Stitch Free Pattern
You May Also Like:
Watch the step by step video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to Creative Grandma for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!