- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Fun, Textured, And Surprisingly Easy To Make Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
This lacy one skein crochet shawl pattern is an easy 4-row repeat pattern with basic stitches, which creates a beautiful lightweight summer shawl for cool nights. Tendril Shawl by Carmen Heffernan is a great asymmetric lace shawl with a very intuitive and super easy to crochet pattern. It works up quickly and makes the perfect weekend project.
One Skein Crochet Shawl Pattern
My Crochet Makes Hand Dyed Yarn: 4 Ply – 60% SW Merino /20% Yak/20% Silk – 100g/366m
4mm crochet hook
You can use 400m of any fingering weight yarn or yarn weight of your choice and matching hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Carmen Heffernan for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!