- V Shaped Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Waldorf Inspired Baby Doll Makes A Perfect Gift For Any Baby Girl Who Adores Dollies
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- Fast And Super Simple Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
This is such an amazing an interesting granny square pattern. Written for more sizes, this Winter Sun 9″/12″ Crochet Block Afghan Square by Margaret MacInnishas the most appealing texture and design with the grape bits in different colors and placed diagonally. The double layer makes it look really warm and squashy. Stunning color combo too!
Beautiful textural block inspired by the Winter Sun, with a fun new technique I call ‘V-buds’ which are worked on the wrong side, and pushed through to the front, providing a textured interesting surface. The result, particularly for the 12” Dazzling, is a 3-D surface that is fun to do, and great to display as part of a finished afghan.
Block available in the following sizes
9” Winter Sun ‘aka’ Dog Days–2 rings, rated easy
12” Corona–3 rings and post stitches, rated intermediate
12” Dazzling Sun–new techniques, rated advanced. Detailed and long write-up
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.