- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Textured Square
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- Crochet Owl Blanket Free Pattern
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large -these are the sizes available for this lovely button wrap pattern. Such a great look and such a beautiful texture! Peek-a-Boo Button Wrap designed by Miss Neriss is so simple yet so gorgeous. There’s a video tutorial and written pattern for this stunning vest pattern. Making a button wrap has never been easier than this!
What You Need
Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in 850 (Garnet) – 12 balls for size M (I used 11, but get an extra to be safe)
S = 10 balls (each ball of Stone Washed XL has 75 metres)
M = 12 balls
L = 15 balls
XL = 17 balls
7cm bamboo button – you can pick these up at any good craft store, or online
Size 5mm hook (or hook to obtain gauge)
Eucalan wool wash
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Miss Neriss
Thanks to Miss Neriss for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.