- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large -these are the sizes available for this lovely button wrap pattern. Such a great look and such a beautiful texture! Peek-a-Boo Button Wrap designed by Miss Neriss is so simple yet so gorgeous. There’s a video tutorial and written pattern for this stunning vest pattern. Making a button wrap has never been easier than this!
What You Need
Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in 850 (Garnet) – 12 balls for size M (I used 11, but get an extra to be safe)
S = 10 balls (each ball of Stone Washed XL has 75 metres)
M = 12 balls
L = 15 balls
XL = 17 balls
7cm bamboo button – you can pick these up at any good craft store, or online
Size 5mm hook (or hook to obtain gauge)
Eucalan wool wash
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Miss Neriss
Thanks to Miss Neriss for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.