- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Southwestern Style Crochet Serape Lovey
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Scrunchie Hair Band
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Beautiful Spring Flowers Will Take The Boring Out Of Any Decor
Beautiful, textured and with a diamond shaped design, this Bavarian stitch square can be turned in pretty much any crochet project. From bags to potholders and blankets, this Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs takes the traditional Bavarian stitch and puts it in a block to help you beautify your home and life through and with crocheted lovelies.
Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight #4
Worsted / Aran in at least 2
different colours. There are many options for
how you can arrange your colours on this
square. For ease I have noted colour changes
on each round referred to in this pattern as
YARN A, B, C, D and E
Hook: 5.5 mm / US size I
You will also need: A Yarn Needle
Size: 12 inch x 12 inch / 30.5cm x 30.5cm
These measurements are approximated, and
actual subjects may vary. Pattern will work in
other yarns though gauge/size will be
different. CHECK YOUR GAUGE, use any size
hook to obtain gauge.
More Bavarian Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.