- [Free Pattern] Stunning Cathedral Window Square Anyone Can Make
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
There is nothing quite like a pair of designer boots for fall that matches your personal style! Is just that feeling that you have when you’re comfy, stylish and warm.
Watch this wonderful video tutorial, courtesy of Made With Love By Glama and learn How To Crochet Glama’s Fancy Bootie Slippers! I love the gorgeousness of these beautiful crochet bootie slippers! They are great for blue jeans, trousers or skirts and they look feminine and stylish! Very easy to match your clothing’s colors really, if this is your wish by simply making a few sets of flowers in several different colors and wearing the one that matches your outfit.