- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- Adorable Crocheted Little Turtle Keychain- Aldi Quarter Keeper Free Pattern
There is nothing quite like a pair of designer boots for fall that matches your personal style! Is just that feeling that you have when you’re comfy, stylish and warm.
Watch this wonderful video tutorial, courtesy of Made With Love By Glama and learn How To Crochet Glama’s Fancy Bootie Slippers! I love the gorgeousness of these beautiful crochet bootie slippers! They are great for blue jeans, trousers or skirts and they look feminine and stylish! Very easy to match your clothing’s colors really, if this is your wish by simply making a few sets of flowers in several different colors and wearing the one that matches your outfit.