- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
There is nothing quite like a pair of designer boots for fall that matches your personal style! Is just that feeling that you have when you’re comfy, stylish and warm.
Watch this wonderful video tutorial, courtesy of Made With Love By Glama and learn How To Crochet Glama’s Fancy Bootie Slippers! I love the gorgeousness of these beautiful crochet bootie slippers! They are great for blue jeans, trousers or skirts and they look feminine and stylish! Very easy to match your clothing’s colors really, if this is your wish by simply making a few sets of flowers in several different colors and wearing the one that matches your outfit.