- [Free Pattern] Give Your Home That “Wow” Factor With These Spectacular Statement Square Elements Piece
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Baby Headbands With Flowers
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Symmetry Wave Stitch Crochet
Here is another wonderful pattern from Polly Plum! Begin the Beguine by Polly Plum is a lovely textured block that’s easy to enlarge to any size needed.This simple square pattern could be used to create amazing blanket, table-runners or something even more smaller projects like dishcloths.
Easy to make and with a lovely eye-pleasing effect this outstanding textured square is designed using only sc and dc stitches. Amazing!
Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
Skill level: easy
Finished Size: 9 inch square (with Aran or Worsted Weight yarn)
Gauge: Click here to read the blog post on tips, tricks, and pattern notes
Hook size: 5.5mm/I
Yarn: Worsted Weight (Or any yarn of your choice with an appropriately sized hook)
Final Stitch Count: 31 sts per side
Check out the original source for this Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick on the Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.