- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
Here is another wonderful pattern from Polly Plum! Begin the Beguine by Polly Plum is a lovely textured block that’s easy to enlarge to any size needed.This simple square pattern could be used to create amazing blanket, table-runners or something even more smaller projects like dishcloths.
Easy to make and with a lovely eye-pleasing effect this outstanding textured square is designed using only sc and dc stitches. Amazing!
Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
Skill level: easy
Finished Size: 9 inch square (with Aran or Worsted Weight yarn)
Gauge: Click here to read the blog post on tips, tricks, and pattern notes
Hook size: 5.5mm/I
Yarn: Worsted Weight (Or any yarn of your choice with an appropriately sized hook)
Final Stitch Count: 31 sts per side
Check out the original source for this Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick on the Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.