- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- Simple And Cute Be Witchy Crochet Wall Hanging To Add To Your Room [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Autumn Berry Crochet Flower
Bargello crochet stitch patterns look fabulous and are unique in a a very artistic way. Today’s article features the Bargello Florentine Stripes free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs.Inspired by traditional Bargello (sometimes called ‘Florentine’) Needlework designs, this gorgeous looking stitch offers many options for how you can arrange your colours or how you could use this stitch pattern.
Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: UK 4 mm / US Size G
Yarn: Double Knit / 8 ply / Weight #3
Gauge: 6 tr/dc sts = 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
Check out the Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.