- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Daisy Flower Square
Bargello crochet stitch patterns look fabulous and are unique in a a very artistic way. Today’s article features the Bargello Florentine Stripes free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs.Inspired by traditional Bargello (sometimes called ‘Florentine’) Needlework designs, this gorgeous looking stitch offers many options for how you can arrange your colours or how you could use this stitch pattern.
Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: UK 4 mm / US Size G
Yarn: Double Knit / 8 ply / Weight #3
Gauge: 6 tr/dc sts = 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
Check out the Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.