- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket With Adorable Lacy Stitch Is A Big Hit!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- Stunning Crochet Backpack Perfect For Summer Outings
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
Bargello crochet stitch patterns look fabulous and are unique in a a very artistic way. Today’s article features the Bargello Florentine Stripes free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs.Inspired by traditional Bargello (sometimes called ‘Florentine’) Needlework designs, this gorgeous looking stitch offers many options for how you can arrange your colours or how you could use this stitch pattern.
Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: UK 4 mm / US Size G
Yarn: Double Knit / 8 ply / Weight #3
Gauge: 6 tr/dc sts = 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
Check out the Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.