- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Little Crochet Dress For Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
Bargello crochet stitch patterns look fabulous and are unique in a a very artistic way. Today’s article features the Bargello Florentine Stripes free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs.Inspired by traditional Bargello (sometimes called ‘Florentine’) Needlework designs, this gorgeous looking stitch offers many options for how you can arrange your colours or how you could use this stitch pattern.
Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: UK 4 mm / US Size G
Yarn: Double Knit / 8 ply / Weight #3
Gauge: 6 tr/dc sts = 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
Check out the Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.