- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Bath Scrubbie And Washcloth
- Strawberry Pocket Tissue Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Eclipse With This Gorgeous Solar Eclipse Coaster
- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
Bargello crochet stitch patterns look fabulous and are unique in a a very artistic way. Today’s article features the Bargello Florentine Stripes free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs.Inspired by traditional Bargello (sometimes called ‘Florentine’) Needlework designs, this gorgeous looking stitch offers many options for how you can arrange your colours or how you could use this stitch pattern.
Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: UK 4 mm / US Size G
Yarn: Double Knit / 8 ply / Weight #3
Gauge: 6 tr/dc sts = 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
Check out the Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.