- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Cable Stitch
- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
Talking about spectacular designs…..check out this gorgeous mandala square! Full of texture and with a glorious look Petunia Roundabout Mandala Square pattern by Dorianna Rivelli requires you to know a few advanced crochet stitches. Colorful and playful, this 12 inches afghan pattern with crochet stitches that really pops and create a three-dimensional feeling will add an element of charm to any project.
Lion Brands Vanna’s Choice (Worsted Weight Yarn)
I 5.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.