- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Adorable Baby Booties And You’ll Be Instantly Happier
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
Talking about spectacular designs…..check out this gorgeous mandala square! Full of texture and with a glorious look Petunia Roundabout Mandala Square pattern by Dorianna Rivelli requires you to know a few advanced crochet stitches. Colorful and playful, this 12 inches afghan pattern with crochet stitches that really pops and create a three-dimensional feeling will add an element of charm to any project.
Lion Brands Vanna’s Choice (Worsted Weight Yarn)
I 5.50mm Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lavender Chair
Thanks to Dorianna Rivelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.