- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- C2C Heart and Coffee Cup Afghan Square
What a beautiful afghan with fabulous color choices! Ruby Hexagon Blanket by Nova Seals is an incredibly detailed pattern and with an outstanding design. This afghan works up super quick, and the pattern is easy to memorize. If your goal is to use up the scrap yarns in your stash that you can’t find any other use for, this is the perfect pattern to try.
Finished Size: 53” wide (135 cm) and 49” (125 cm) long, measured from widest opposite points.
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes (100% wool; 110 yards/50g skein): Chestnut, Cloud, Cranberry, Orange, Pumpkin,
Daffodil, Caution, Avocado, Jalapeno, Fern, Grass, Blue Ink, Williamsburg, Calypso Heather, Chambray (discontinued),
Blackberry, Amethyst Heather, Iris Heather, Lullaby, Fairy Tale, Tulip, Carnation; Lion Brand Lion Wool (100% wool; 158
yards/85g skein) Pumpkin, Sage, Lemongrass, Fern, Purple; Shepherd Classic (100% wool; 220 yards/100g): Pale Mint,
Hook: G/4.5 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: novamade
Thanks to Nova Seals for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.