- Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
- Free Christmas Gnome Pattern To Decorate The Holiday
This mask mates free crochet pattern is a great idea for those who need to wear a mask all day long or for a longer time. It’s also the simplest concept ever. You may even wonder now: “How did I not think about this?” Mask Mates Ear Savers by Sarah Berens is a super quick project, you can make a few in just about an hour. We all have a few people in our lives who could benefit from this simple yet brilliant and incredibly thoughtful idea.
Mask Mates Free Crochet Pattern
-Small amount worsted weight yarn in color of choice
-(2) large buttons – 3/4 inch to 1 inch works best, below ½ inch may not hold mask
-Size H/5.00 hook
-Embroidery or Yarn Needle, Scissors
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Mask Mates Free Crochet Pattern via LotusBloomsDesigns.
Thanks to Sarah Berens for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day