- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
- [Free Pattern] Four Little Squares Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Believe In The Magical Winter Holidays With These Amazing Christmas Characters
- Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults- Fast And Extremely Easy To Follow
- Easy Breezy Triangle Shawl For Chilly Days [Free Crochet Pattern]
There are so many different ways in which you can use this stunning pattern! Frozen Lotus crochet pattern designed by Johanna Lindahl is highly versatile, visually effective and very functional. You can use it to decorate pretty much any space, you starch with glue to make a hanging ornament or Christmas star, you cam make a beautiful dreamcatcher of it and the list keeps going on…
Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern
Made with Scheepjes Catona and hook 3.5 mm your Frozen Lotus will be approx 32 cm in diameter and made with Scheepjes Sugar Rush and hook 2.0 mm approx 19 cm in diameter, after blocking
They’re all lovely, such gorgeous colour combinations!!
And another gorgeous one!
Get your Insanely Cute Frozen Lotus Free Crochet Pattern at: Mijo Crochet
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.