- Totally In Love With This Cute Granny Patch For Jeans
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Winsome Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
There is nothing sweeter than a little girl all dressed up in a gorgeous crocheted Lotus baby dress! This beautiful pattern with such an interesting and delightful construction is written for a 2 yr old girl but the skirt pattern is a really versatile pattern one and can be easily adapted for several sizes. This sweet lacy crochet baby dress has a lovely Lotus-like flower end. Beautiful Lotus Baby Dress by Sweet Nothings Crochet Blog is a totally stunning dress that’s almost a must to make for a precious little one.
You may also like:
Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress Free Pattern
Materials used : Today I’ve used ~ 185 gms of our lovely Indian Oswal Cashmilon 4-ply acrylic yarn with a 3.5 mm crochet hook ;
Optional : Stitch marker
Size made : For a 2 yr old
Difficulty level : Intermediate Skill level
Thanks to Sweet Nothings Crochet Blog for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.