- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Penguin With A Special Pocket On The Back
- [Free Pattern] Super Adorable Crochet Hippo Hat In All Different Sizes
Here is another timeless and gorgeous baby blanket pattern! This blanket looks so snuggly and like the most comfortable and cozy blanket ever! This pretty, lacy Feather and Fan Baby Blanket designed by Alexis Middleton, works up quickly and has lots of great texture. This pattern is a mini version of the Chunky Feather and Fan Afghan, a beautiful and popular pattern by the same talented Alexis Middleton.
Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Knit Picks Brava Acrylic in Mint, Tranquil, and Dove Heather (I used about 5 balls or 1100 yards)
Size K (6.50 mm) Hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.