- Cutest Valentine Gnome Free Crochet Pattern- Small Gnome Crochet Pattern
- Simple And Cute Rainbow Dress [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Photo Tutorial] This Puff Flower Stitch Is Perfect For An Edging Or Border
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
With an incredibly interesting design, this very creative and well-written lotus flower square pattern offers lots of opportunity for colour play.
Lotus Pavilions by Helen Shrimpton is so lovely and so decorative, a 12 inch square pattern that is going to bring beauty, joy and inspiration in your life.
From the gorgeous flower in the center, that seem to be popping out from the square to those pavilions that create such an interesting effect , this 12 inch stunning square is a constant delight in every detail.
12” Afghan Square
Using worsted/Aran weight Yarn with
a 5.5mm hook.
Approx. 120 meters/130 yards of yarn needed.
Approx. 10” with Double Knitting and 4mm hook.
Approx. 110 meters/120 yards of yarn needed
Check out the original source for this 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crystals and Crochet
Thanks to Helen for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.