- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Feather Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
- Super Easy And Very Meditative Shadow Box Crochet Throw
They make unique ad beautiful decorative trivets and really lovely gifts. This really easy video tutorial, courtesy of Fiber Flux will teach you how to crochet the Lotus Bloom Dishcloths. These crochet dishcloths are so pretty and easy to make and a great way to use some leftover yarn. You can choose to make them any color you like or, if you choose to use your left over yarn, any colors you have left in your stash. And there is always the choice for you to use the same combinations featured in the video.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiber Flux
Thanks to Jennifer Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.