- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- Hanging Kitchen Towel Crochet Pattern
Hopeful Honey is the place where you find lots of fun stuff for you and your babies. Most patterns are inspired by animated movies! Anything from the playful ‘Toy Story’ to the romantic ‘Beauty And The Beast’, brose though her site for inspiration, you find yourself amazed by the so many, unique and beautiful patterns.
No wonder, this Minion Phone Case by Olivia Kent ii so simple and easy to make and so cute-looking! Any Despicable Me lover is going to tell you: this minion phone case is crazy cute! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.