- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
- Cat Amigurumi Free Pattern To Fall In Love With!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
This hooded poncho is not only a cozy versatile piece of clothing it’s also one that will keep you warm in cold winter days. The Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho pattern by Celina Lane is written with modifications for several sizes up to a full fit capelet or long poncho. You’ll get the written pattern for girls, teens, women and plus sizes.
This Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho is a written pattern with modifications for several sizes up to a full fit capelet or long poncho.
This pattern calls for an 11.50mm / P hook and Super Bulky Yarn- preferably Loops & Threads Country Loom.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Simply Collectible Crochet
Thanks to Celina Lane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.