- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Newborn Baby Hats
- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
This hooded poncho is not only a cozy versatile piece of clothing it’s also one that will keep you warm in cold winter days. The Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho pattern by Celina Lane is written with modifications for several sizes up to a full fit capelet or long poncho. You’ll get the written pattern for girls, teens, women and plus sizes.
This Cowl Hooded Capelet Poncho is a written pattern with modifications for several sizes up to a full fit capelet or long poncho.
This pattern calls for an 11.50mm / P hook and Super Bulky Yarn- preferably Loops & Threads Country Loom.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Simply Collectible Crochet
Thanks to Celina Lane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.