- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Crochet Baby Bear Makes Everyone’s Face Light Up
- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
Get your adorable little one a crochet baby cardigan. It is the perfect gift for babies. You can even make one for your best friend’s baby shower to show her how much care about her. Bobble Baby Cardigan Crochet Pattern by Jen Dwyer from Teal & Finch is the cutest cardigan pattern for boys and girls 3 months to 6 years. The instructions for making a crochet baby cardigan tend to be simple and you can easily make one in no time.
Crochet Baby Cardigan Free Pattern
Supplies: J/10 (6mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge), 3/4” buttons (5-7), ruler, tapestry needle, sewing needle and matching thread for buttons.
Yarn: Medium weight (4); 300 (361, 400, 500, 550, 587) Yards; Lion Brand Wool-Ease, Vanna’s Choice or any other #4 yarn
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jen Dwyer for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!