- [Free Pattern] This Seriously Beautiful Pineapple Peacock Shawl Is Perfect For Every Taste
- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- Two Color Granny Square For Multiple Design Possibilities
- [Free Pattern] A Cutie Cute Little Pencil Pouch!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Square With Stunning Effect!
Those ripples create an amazing visual effect. Straightening the ripples to create this effect is easier than you think and the concept is really simple: you basically use different height stitches to fill the gaps. For all the ripple crazies out there that want to straighten their edges, This Little Tutorial on Little Tin Bird is going to show you how to do this in just a few steps.
Big Rainbow Ripple Technique
Get the free crochet pattern at Little Tin Bird
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.