- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
These leaves look fabulous! Decorate your house in fall colors with this fun, fall wonderland banner that looks just as gorgeous as the outdoors. Fall Leafy Banner by Jennifer Pionk is a lovely, simple and decorative project that’s really easy to crochet. What a great reminder to celebrate the wonderful array of autumnal colors through this stand-out piece.
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1
skein each 265 Redwood A,
528 Medium Purple B, 625
Guava C, 321 Gold D, and 726
Note Only small quantities of
each color are needed for this
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.