- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] This Little Lion Amigurumi Will Steal Your Heart!
These leaves look fabulous! Decorate your house in fall colors with this fun, fall wonderland banner that looks just as gorgeous as the outdoors. Fall Leafy Banner by Jennifer Pionk is a lovely, simple and decorative project that’s really easy to crochet. What a great reminder to celebrate the wonderful array of autumnal colors through this stand-out piece.
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1
skein each 265 Redwood A,
528 Medium Purple B, 625
Guava C, 321 Gold D, and 726
Note Only small quantities of
each color are needed for this
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.