- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- Double Cluster V Stitch Crochet Blanket [Video Tutorial]
- Crochet Ragdoll Unicorn Soft Toy
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
These leaves look fabulous! Decorate your house in fall colors with this fun, fall wonderland banner that looks just as gorgeous as the outdoors. Fall Leafy Banner by Jennifer Pionk is a lovely, simple and decorative project that’s really easy to crochet. What a great reminder to celebrate the wonderful array of autumnal colors through this stand-out piece.
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1
skein each 265 Redwood A,
528 Medium Purple B, 625
Guava C, 321 Gold D, and 726
Note Only small quantities of
each color are needed for this
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
5mm [US H-8]
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.