- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- Crochet Summer Tops Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Little Pastel Pink Baby Blanket
Learn how to crochet this lovely stitch and make a great gift for someone who loves cupcakes. The Cupcake Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Wilma Westenberg is fabulous ad easy to follow. This spectacular crochet stitch will work with all kinds of yarn so you can make the project you wish using this really decorative pattern.
The Cupcake Stitch
– 3.5mm hook (US E hook)
– Fine yarn that matches the hook size. 4 colors: pink, white, brown, grey
Check out the original source for The Cupcake Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Willma Made
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.